RNAshapes: an integrated RNA analysis package based on abstract shapes. We introduce RNAshapes, a new software package that integrates three RNA analysis tools based on the abstract shapes approach: the analysis of shape representatives, the calculation of shape probabilities and the consensus shapes approach. This new package is completely reimplemented in C and outruns the original implementations significantly in runtime and memory requirements. Additionally, we added a number of useful features like suboptimal folding with correct dangling energies, structure graph output, shape matching and a sliding window approach.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Picardi, Ernesto (ed.): RNA bioinformatics (2015)
- Fusy, Éric; Clote, Peter: Combinatorics of locally optimal RNA secondary structures (2014)
- Clote, Peter: Introduction to special issue on RNA (2008)
- Machado-Lima, Ariane; del Portillo, Hernando A.; Durham, Alan Mitchell: Computational methods in noncoding RNA research (2008)
- Ponty, Yann: Efficient sampling of RNA secondary structures from the Boltzmann ensemble of low-energy (2008)
- Zhao, Jizhen; Malmberg, Russell L.; Cai, Liming: Rapid ab initio prediction of RNA pseudoknots via graph tree decomposition (2008)
Further publications can be found at: http://bibiserv.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/rnashapes/references.html