QuACN: QuACN: Quantitative Analysis of Complex Networks Quantitative Analysis of Complex Networks. This package offers a set of topological network measures to analyze complex Networks structurally.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Dehmer, Matthias; Emmert-Streib, Frank; Grabner, Martin: A computational approach to construct a multivariate complete graph invariant (2014)
- Kraus, Veronika; Dehmer, Matthias; Emmert-Streib, Frank: Probabilistic inequalities for evaluating structural network measures (2014)
- Schutte, Michael; Dehmer, Matthias: Large-scale analysis of structural branching measures (2014)
- Dehmer, Matthias; Grabner, Martin; Mowshowitz, Abbe; Emmert-Streib, Frank: An efficient heuristic approach to detecting graph isomorphism based on combinations of highly discriminating invariants (2013)
- Netzer, Michael; Kugler, Karl G.; Müller, Laurin A.J.; Weinberger, Klaus M.; Graber, Armin; Baumgartner, Christian; Dehmer, Matthias: A network-based feature selection approach to identify metabolic signatures in disease (2012)