R package demography: Forecasting Mortality, Fertility, Migration and Population Data. Functions for demographic analysis including lifetable calculations; Lee-Carter modelling; functional data analysis of mortality rates, fertility rates, net migration numbers; and stochastic population forecasting.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Li, Han; O’Hare, Colin: Semi-parametric extensions of the Cairns-Blake-Dowd model: a one-dimensional kernel smoothing approach (2017)
- Hana Ševčíková and Adrian Raftery: bayesPop: Probabilistic Population Projections (2016)
- Ekheden, Erland; Hössjer, Ola: Multivariate time series modeling, estimation and prediction of mortalities (2015)
- D’Amato, Valeria; Haberman, Steven; Piscopo, Gabriella; Russolillo, Maria: Computational framework for longevity risk management (2014)
- Giorgio Spedicato: The lifecontingencies Package: Performing Financial and Actuarial Mathematics Calculations in R (2013)
- Debón, A.; Montes, F.; Sala, R.: A comparison of models for dynamic life tables. Application to mortality data from the Valencia region (Spain) (2006)