GT-ITM: Georgia Tech Internetwork Topology Models. This is a collection of routines to generate and analyze graphs using a wide variety of models for internetwork topology. The graphs are generated in Don Knuth’s SGB format; a routine is provided to convert to an alternative format that may be easier to parse.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Lutbat, Yadamsuren; Enkhbat, Rentsen; Hwang, Won-Joo: Large margin shortest path routing (2012)
- Wu, Jan-Jan; Shih, Shu-Fan; Liu, Pangfeng; Chung, Yi-Min: Optimizing server placement in distributed systems in the presence of competition (2011)
- Wu, Mingquan; Radha, Hayder: Distributed network embedded FEC for real-time multicast applications in multi-hop wireless networks (2010) ioport
- Cheng, Chieh-Wen; Wu, Jan-Jan; Liu, Pangfeng: QoS-aware, access-efficient, and storage-efficient replica placement in grid environments (2009) ioport
- Mahmood, Amjad: Dynamic replication of web contents (2007)
- Zhang, Feng; Zheng, Xiaoping; Zhang, Hanyi; Guo, Yili: A kind of topology aggregation algorithm in hierarchical wavelength-routed optical networks (2007) ioport
- Zhang, Feng; Zheng, Xiaoping; Zhanga, Hanyi; Guo, Yili: A kind of topology aggregation algorithm in hierarchical wavelength-routed optical networks (2005) ioport
- Zhuang, Shelley; Lai, Kevin; Stoica, Ion; Katz, Randy; Shenker, Scott: Host mobility using an internet indirection infrastructure (2005) ioport