Simjava: a discrete event simulation package for Java. simjava is a toolkit for building working models of complex systems. It is based around a discrete event simulation kernel and includes facilities for representing simulation ob jects as animated icons on screen.simjava simulations may be incorporated as ”live diagrams” into web documents.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Blokus-Roszkowska, Agnieszka; Smolarek, Leszek: Application of simulation methods for evaluating the sea waterways traffic organisation (2013)
- Dombi, József Dániel; Kertész, Attila: Advanced scheduling techniques with the pliant system for high-level grid brokering (2011)
- Banerjee, Torsha; Xie, Bin; Agrawal, Dharma P.: Fault tolerant multiple event detection in a wireless sensor network (2008)
- Martins, Vidal; Pacitti, Esther; El Dick, Manal; Jimenez-Peris, Ricardo: Scalable and topology-aware reconciliation on P2P networks (2008) ioport
- Akbarinia, Reza; Martins, Vidal: Data management in the APPA system (2007) ioport
- Akbarinia, Reza; Pacitti, Esther; Valduriez, Patrick: Reducing network traffic in unstructured P2P systems using top-(k) queries (2006) ioport
- Biswas, Ratnabali; Chowdhury, Kaushik; Agrawal, Dharma P.: Attribute allocation and retrieval scheme for large-scale sensor networks (2006) ioport
- Liu, Xin; Xia, Huaxia; Chien, Andrew A.: Validating and scaling the MicroGrid: A scientific instrument for grid dynamics (2005)
- Ahn, JinHo; Min, Sung-Gi; Hwang, Chong-Sun: Scalable and efficient fault-tolerant protocol for mobility agents in mobile IP-based systems. (2002)
- Buyya, Rajkumar; Murshed, Manzur: GridSim: a toolkit for the modeling and simulation of distributed resource management and scheduling for grid computing (2002)
- Mahbub, Khaled; Hashmi, M. S. J.: Dynamic system simulation on the web (2002)
- Kuljis, Jasna; Paul, Ray J.: An appraisal of web-based simulation: Whither we wander? (2001)