R package maptools: Tools for reading and handling spatial objects. Set of tools for manipulating and reading geographic data, in particular ESRI shapefiles; C code used from shapelib. It includes binary access to GSHHS shoreline files. The package also provides interface wrappers for exchanging spatial objects with packages such as PBSmapping, spatstat, maps, RArcInfo, Stata tmap, WinBUGS, Mondrian, and others.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Duncan Lee; Alastair Rushworth; Gary Napier: Spatio-Temporal Areal Unit Modeling in R with Conditional Autoregressive Priors Using the CARBayesST Package (2018)
- Johannes Signer, John Fieberg, Tal Avgar: Animal Movement Tools (amt): R-Package for Managing Tracking Data and Conducting Habitat Selection Analyses (2018) arXiv
- Baumer, Benjamin S.; Kaplan, Daniel T.; Horton, Nicholas J.: Modern data science with R (2017)
- Sebastian Meyer and Leonhard Held and Michael Höhle: Spatio-Temporal Analysis of Epidemic Phenomena Using the R Package surveillance (2017)
- Tomokazu Fujino: vdmR: Generating Web-Based Visual Data Mining Tools with R (2017)
- Quinn Payton; Michael McManus; Marc Weber; Anthony Olsen; Thomas Kincaid: micromap: A Package for Linked Micromaps (2015)
- Duncan Lee: CARBayes: An R Package for Bayesian Spatial Modeling with Conditional Autoregressive Priors (2013)
- Edzer Pebesma: spacetime: Spatio-Temporal Data in R (2012)
- Oscar Perpiñán Lamigueiro: solaR: Solar Radiation and Photovoltaic Systems with R (2012)
- Thibault Laurent; Anne Ruiz-Gazen; Christine Thomas-Agnan: GeoXp: An R Package for Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis (2012)
- Zack Almquist: US Census Spatial and Demographic Data in R: The UScensus2000 Suite of Packages (2010)
- Höhle, Michael: Surveillance: An R package for the monitoring of infectious diseases (2007)