spc: Statistical Process Control – Collection of Some Useful Functions. Evaluation of control charts by means of the zero-state, steady-state ARL (Average Run Length) and RL quantiles. Setting up control charts for given in-control ARL. The control charts under consideration are one- and two-sided EWMA, CUSUM, and Shiryaev-Roberts schemes for monitoring the mean of normally distributed independent data. ARL calculation of the same set of schemes under drift are added. Other charts and parameters are in preparation. Further SPC areas will be covered as well (sampling plans, capability indices ...).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Maëlle Salmon; Dirk Schumacher; Michael Höhle: Monitoring Count Time Series in R: Aberration Detection in Public Health Surveillance (2016)
- Weicheng Zhu; Changsoon Park: edcc: An R Package for the Economic Design of the Control Chart (2013)
- Cano, Emilio L.; Moguerza, Javier M.; Redchuk, Andrés: Six Sigma with R. Statistical engineering for process improvement. (2012)
- Höhle, Michael; Paul, Michaela: Count data regression charts for the monitoring of surveillance time series (2008)
- Höhle, Michael: Surveillance: An R package for the monitoring of infectious diseases (2007)