bs: A new package for the Birnbaum-Saunders distribution.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Owen, William Jason; Tony Ng, Hon Keung: Revisit of relationships and models for the Birnbaum-Saunders and inverse-Gaussian distributions (2015)
- Li, Ai-Ping; Xie, Feng-Chang: Diagnostics for a class of survival regression models with heavy-tailed errors (2012)
- Balakrishnan, N.; Gupta, Ramesh C.; Kundu, Debasis; Leiva, Víctor; Sanhueza, Antonio: On some mixture models based on the Birnbaum-Saunders distribution and associated inference (2011)
- Kotz, Samuel; Leiva, Víctor; Sanhueza, Antonio: Two new mixture models related to the inverse Gaussian distribution (2010)
- Leiva, Víctor; Vilca, Filidor; Balakrishnan, N.; Sanhueza, Antonio: A skewed sinh-normal distribution and its properties and application to air pollution (2010)
- Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy; Leiva, Víctor; Sanhueza, Antonio; Vilca, Filidor: Estimation in the Birnbaum-Saunders distribution based on scale-mixture of normals and the EM-algorithm (2009)
- Barros, Michelli; Paula, Gilberto A.; Leiva, Víctor: An R implementation for generalized Birnbaum-Saunders distributions (2009)
- Sanhueza, Antonio; Leiva, Víctor; Flores, Esteban: On a length-biased life distribution based on the sinh-normal model (2009)
- Leiva, Víctor; Riquelme, Marco; Balakrishnan, N.; Sanhueza, Antonio: Lifetime analysis based on the generalized birnbaum-saunders distribution (2008)
- Leiva, Víctor; Sanhueza, Antonio; Sen, Pranab K.; Paula, Gilberto A.: Random number generators for the generalized Birnbaum-Saunders distribution (2008)
- Sanhueza, Antonio; Leiva, Víctor; Balakrishnan, N.: The generalized Birnbaum-Saunders distribution and its theory, methodology, and application (2008)