R package twang: Toolkit for Weighting and Analysis of Nonequivalent Groups. This package offers functions for propensity score estimating and weighting, nonresponse weighting, and diagnosis of the weights. This package was originally developed by Drs. Ridgeway, McCaffrey, and Morral. Burgette, Griffin and McCaffrey updated the package in 2011-13.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Penning de Vries, Bas B. L.; van Smeden, Maarten; Groenwold, Rolf H. H.: Propensity score estimation using classification and regression trees in the presence of missing covariate data (2018)
- Wang, Chi; Dominici, Francesca; Parmigiani, Giovanni; Zigler, Corwin Matthew: Accounting for uncertainty in confounder and effect modifier selection when estimating average causal effects in generalized linear models (2015)
- Hill, Jennifer; Su, Yu-Sung: Assessing lack of common support in causal inference using Bayesian nonparametrics: Implications for evaluating the effect of breastfeeding on children’s cognitive outcomes (2013)
- Karwa, Vishesh; Slavković, Aleksandra B.; Donnell, Eric T.: Causal inference in transportation safety studies: comparison of potential outcomes and causal diagrams (2011)
- Stuart, Elizabeth A.: Matching methods for causal inference: a review and a look forward (2010)
- Ridgeway, Greg; McCaffrey, Daniel F.: Comment: Demystifying double robustness: a comparison of alternative strategies for estimating a population mean from incomplete data (2007)