DEGseq: an R package for identifying differentially expressed genes from RNA-seq data. High-throughput RNA sequencing (RNA-seq) is rapidly emerging as a major quantitative transcriptome profiling platform. Here, we present DEGseq, an R package to identify differentially expressed genes or isoforms for RNA-seq data from different samples. In this package, we integrated three existing methods, and introduced two novel methods based on MA-plot to detect and visualize gene expression difference.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Su, Pei-Fang; Mau, Yu-Lin; Guo, Yan; Li, Chung-I; Liu, Qi; Boice, John D.; Shyr, Yu: Bivariate Poisson models with varying offsets: an application to the paired mitochondrial DNA dataset (2017)
- Bonafede, Elisabetta; Picard, Franck; Robin, Stéphane; Viroli, Cinzia: Modeling overdispersion heterogeneity in differential expression analysis using mixtures (2016)
- Li, Chung-I; Shyr, Yu: Sample size calculation based on generalized linear models for differential expression analysis in RNA-seq data (2016)
- Datta, Somnath (ed.); Nettleton, Dan (ed.): Statistical analysis of next generation sequencing data (2014)
- Liu, MingTe; Hsueh, Huey-Miin: Exact tests of the superiority under the Poisson distribution (2013)
- Wang, Likun; Feng, Zhixing; Wang, Xi; Wang, Xiaowo; Zhang, Xuegong: Degseq: an R package for identifying differentially expressed genes from RNA-seq data (2010) ioport