race: Racing methods for the selection of the best Implementation of some racing methods for the empirical selection of the best. If the R package ‘rpvm’ is installed (and if PVM is available, properly configured, and initialized), the evaluation of the candidates are performed in parallel on different hosts.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ceschia, Sara; Di Gaspero, Luca; Schaerf, Andrea: Design, engineering, and experimental analysis of a simulated annealing approach to the post-enrolment course timetabling problem (2012) ioport
- Ceschia, Sara; Schaerf, Andrea: Local search and lower bounds for the patient admission scheduling problem (2011)
- Oddi, Angelo; Rasconi, Riccardo; Cesta, Amedeo; Smith, Stephen F.: Solving job shop scheduling with setup times through constraint-based iterative sampling: an experimental analysis (2011)
- Birattari, Mauro: Tuning metaheuristics. A machine learning Perspective (2009)
- Chiarandini, Marco; Birattari, Mauro; Socha, Krzysztof; Rossi-Doria, Olivia: An effective hybrid algorithm for university course timetabling (2006)