snowfall: Easier cluster computing (based on snow). Usability wrapper around snow for easier development of parallel R programs. This package offers e.g. extended error checks, and additional functions. All functions work in sequential mode, too, if no cluster is present or wished. Package is also designed as connector to the cluster management tool sfCluster, but can also used without it.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Biau, Gérard; Fischer, Aurélie; Guedj, Benjamin; Malley, James D.: COBRA: a combined regression strategy (2016)
- Hieke, Stefanie; Binder, Harald; Nieters, Alexandra; Schumacher, Martin: minPtest: a resampling based gene region-level testing procedure for genetic case-control studies (2014)
- Weihs, Claus; Mersmann, Olaf; Ligges, Uwe: Foundations of statistical algorithms. With references to R packages (2014)
- Rasch, D.; Spangl, B.; Wang, M.: Minimal experimental size in the three way ANOVA cross classification model with approximate F-tests (2012)
- Eugster, Manuel J.A.; Knaus, Jochen; Porzelius, Christine; Schmidberger, Markus; Vicedo, Esmeralda: Hands-on tutorial for parallel computing with R (2011)
- Porzelius, Christine: Model complexity selection in high-dimensional time-to-event data analysis (2011)
- Porzelius, Christine; Schumacher, Martin; Binder, Harald: The benefit of data-based model complexity selection via prediction error curves in time-to-event data (2011)
- Rücker, Gerta; Carpenter, James R.; Schwarzer, Guido: Detecting and adjusting for small-study effects in meta-analysis (2011)