rjags: Bayesian graphical models using MCMC. Interface to the JAGS MCMC library. The rjags package provides an interface from R to the JAGS library for Bayesian data analysis. JAGS uses Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to generate a sequence of dependent samples from the posterior distribution of the parameters .
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Anders, Royce; Batchelder, William H.: Cultural consensus theory for the ordinal data case (2015)
- Oravecz, Zita; Anders, Royce; Batchelder, William H.: Hierarchical Bayesian modeling for test theory without an answer key (2015)
- Anders, R.; Oravecz, Z.; Batchelder, W.H.: Cultural consensus theory for continuous responses: a latent appraisal model for information pooling (2014)
- Weihs, Claus; Mersmann, Olaf; Ligges, Uwe: Foundations of statistical algorithms. With references to R packages (2014)
- Batchelder, W.H.; Anders, R.: Cultural consensus theory: comparing different concepts of cultural truth (2012)