foreach: Foreach looping construct for R Support for the foreach looping construct. Foreach is an idiom that allows for iterating over elements in a collection, without the use of an explicit loop counter. This package in particular is intended to be used for its return value, rather than for its side effects. In that sense, it is similar to the standard lapply function, but doesn’t require the evaluation of a function. Using foreach without side effects also facilitates executing the loop in parallel.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Matthew Dixon, Diego Klabjan, Lan Wei: OSTSC: Over Sampling for Time Series Classification in R (2017) arXiv
- Salim Khalil, Mohamed Fakir: RCrawler: An R package for parallel web crawling and scraping (2017)
- Panagiotis Papastamoulis, Magnus Rattray: BayesBinMix: an R Package for Model Based Clustering of Multivariate Binary Data (2016) arXiv
- Ricardo Oliveros-Ramos, Yunne-Jai Shin: Calibrar: an R package for fitting complex ecological models (2016) arXiv
- Teisseyre, Paweł; Kłopotek, Robert A.; Mielniczuk, Jan: Random subspace method for high-dimensional regression with the R package regRSM (2016)
- Vincenzo Lagani, Giorgos Athineou, Alessio Farcomeni, Michail Tsagris, Ioannis Tsamardinos: Feature Selection with the R Package MXM: Discovering Statistically-Equivalent Feature Subsets (2016) arXiv
- Aaron A. King, Dao Nguyen, Edward L. Ionides: Statistical Inference for Partially Observed Markov Processes via the R Package pomp (2015) arXiv
- Lawrence, Michael; Morgan, Martin: Scalable genomics with R and bioconductor (2014)
- Mahmoudian, Behzad; Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen: A spatio-temporal dynamic regression model for extreme wind speeds (2014)
- Weihs, Claus; Mersmann, Olaf; Ligges, Uwe: Foundations of statistical algorithms. With references to R packages (2014)
- Holst, Klaus Kähler; Budtz-Jørgensen, Esben: Linear latent variable models: the lava-package (2013)