foreach: Foreach looping construct for R Support for the foreach looping construct. Foreach is an idiom that allows for iterating over elements in a collection, without the use of an explicit loop counter. This package in particular is intended to be used for its return value, rather than for its side effects. In that sense, it is similar to the standard lapply function, but doesn’t require the evaluation of a function. Using foreach without side effects also facilitates executing the loop in parallel.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Panagiotis Papastamoulis, Magnus Rattray: BayesBinMix: an R Package for Model Based Clustering of Multivariate Binary Data (2016) arXiv
- Teisseyre, Paweł; Kłopotek, Robert A.; Mielniczuk, Jan: Random subspace method for high-dimensional regression with the R package regRSM (2016)
- Aaron A. King, Dao Nguyen, Edward L. Ionides: Statistical Inference for Partially Observed Markov Processes via the R Package pomp (2015) arXiv
- Lawrence, Michael; Morgan, Martin: Scalable genomics with R and bioconductor (2014)
- Mahmoudian, Behzad; Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen: A spatio-temporal dynamic regression model for extreme wind speeds (2014)
- Weihs, Claus; Mersmann, Olaf; Ligges, Uwe: Foundations of statistical algorithms. With references to R packages (2014)
- Holst, Klaus Kähler; Budtz-Jørgensen, Esben: Linear latent variable models: the lava-package (2013)