R package FSelector: Selecting attributes. This package provides functions for selecting attributes from a given dataset. Attribute subset selection is the process of identifying and removing as much of the irrelevant and redundant information as possible.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bommert, Andrea; Sun, Xudong; Bischl, Bernd; Rahnenführer, Jörg; Lang, Michel: Benchmark for filter methods for feature selection in high-dimensional classification data (2020)
- F. Aragón-Royón, A. Jiménez-Vílchez, A. Arauzo-Azofra, J. M. Benítez: FSinR: an exhaustive package for feature selection (2020) arXiv
- Gilles Kratzer, Reinhard Furrer: varrank: an R package for variable ranking based on mutual information with applications to observed systemic datasets (2018) arXiv
- Weihs, Claus; Mersmann, Olaf; Ligges, Uwe: Foundations of statistical algorithms. With references to R packages (2014)
- Miron Kursa; Witold Rudnicki: Feature Selection with the Boruta Package (2010) not zbMATH