R package GenSA: R functions for Generalized Simulated Annealing. This package searches for global minimum of a very complex non-linear objective function with a very large number of optima.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Howard, James P. II: Computational methods for numerical analysis with R (2017)
- Won, Joong-Ho; Wu, Xiao; Lee, Sang Han; Lu, Ying: Cross-sectional design with a short-term follow-up for prognostic imaging biomarkers (2017)
- Christoph Bergmeir and Daniel Molina and José Benítez: Memetic Algorithms with Local Search Chains in R: The Rmalschains Package (2016) not zbMATH
- Buslig, Léticia; Baccou, Jean; Picheny, Victor: Construction and efficient implementation of adaptive objective-based designs of experiments (2014)
- Katharine Mullen: Continuous Global Optimization in R (2014) not zbMATH
- Weihs, Claus; Mersmann, Olaf; Ligges, Uwe: Foundations of statistical algorithms. With references to R packages (2014)