Rmpi: Interface (Wrapper) to MPI (Message-Passing Interface) Rmpi provides an interface (wrapper) to MPI APIs. It also provides interactive R slave environment.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Teisseyre, Paweł; Kłopotek, Robert A.; Mielniczuk, Jan: Random subspace method for high-dimensional regression with the R package regRSM (2016)
- Weihs, Claus; Mersmann, Olaf; Ligges, Uwe: Foundations of statistical algorithms. With references to R packages (2014)
- Nagarajan, Radhakrishnan; Scutari, Marco; Lèbre, Sophie: Bayesian networks in R. With applications in systems biology (2013)
- Yamamoto, Yoshikazu; Nakano, Junji; Fujiwara, Takeshi: Parallel computing in the statistical system Jasp (2010)
- Tierney, Luke; Rossini, A.J.; Li, Na: Snow: A parallel computing framework for the R system (2009)