Risa is the name of whole libraries of a computer algebra system (CAS) which is under development at FUJITSU LABORATORIES LIMITED. The structure of Risa is as follows. - The basic algebraic engine This is the part which performs basic algebraic operations, such as arithmetic operations, to algebraic objects, e.g., numbers and polynomials, which are already converted into internal forms. It exists, like `libc.a’ of UNIX, as a library of ordinary UNIX system. The algebraic engine is written mainly in C language and partly in assembler. It serves as the basic operation part of Asir, a standard language interface of Risa. - Memory Manager Risa employs, as its memory management component (the memory manager), a free software distributed by Boehm (gc-6.1alpha5). It is proposed by [Boehm,Weiser], and developed by Boehm and his colleagues. The memory manager has a memory allocator which automatically reclaims garbages, i.e., allocated but unused memories, and refreshes them for further use. The algebraic engine gets all its necessary memories through the memory manager. - Asir Asir is a standard language interface of Risa’s algebraic engine. It is one of the possible language interfaces, because one can develop one’s own language interface easily on Risa system. Asir is an example of such language interfaces. Asir has very similar syntax and semantics as C language. Furthermore, it has a debugger that provide a subset of commands of dbx, a widely used debugger of C language.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 93 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 20 of 93.
- Fujimura, Masayo: Interior and exterior curves of finite Blaschke products (2018)
- Hashiguchi, Hiroki; Takayama, Nobuki; Takemura, Akimichi: Distribution of the ratio of two Wishart matrices and cumulative probability evaluation by the holonomic gradient method (2018)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Ohara, Katsuyoshi; Tajima, Shinichi: Comprehensive Gröbner systems in PBW algebras, Bernstein-Sato ideals and holonomic $D$-modules (2018)
- Takayama, Nobuki; Kuriki, Satoshi; Takemura, Akimichi: $A$-hypergeometric distributions and Newton polytopes (2018)
- Fujimura, Masayo: Blaschke products and circumscribed conics (2017)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: Computing $\mu^*$-sequences of hypersurface isolated singularities via parametric local cohomology systems (2017)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: Algebraic local cohomology with parameters and parametric standard bases for zero-dimensional ideals (2017)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: Comprehensive Gröbner systems approach to $b$-functions of $\mu$-constant deformations (2017)
- Kobayashi, Shigeki; Takato, Setsuo: Cooperation of KeTCindy and computer algebra system (2016)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: Computing Tjurina stratifications of $\mu $-constant deformations via parametric local cohomology systems (2016)
- Oshima, Toshio: Drawing curves (2016)
- Takato, Setsuo: What is and how to use KeTCindy -- linkage between dynamic geometry software and LaTeX graphics capabilities -- (2016)
- Fukasaku, Ryoya; Inoue, Shutaro; Sato, Yosuke: On QE algorithms over an algebraically closed field based on comprehensive Gröbner systems (2015)
- Fujimoto, Mitsushi: An implementation method of a CAS with a handwriting interface on tablet devices (2014)
- Fukasaku, Ryoya: QE software based on comprehensive gröbner systems (2014)
- Hibi, Takayuki; Nishiyama, Kenta; Ohsugi, Hidefumi; Shikama, Akihiro: Many toric ideals generated by quadratic binomials possess no quadratic Gröbner bases (2014)
- Inoue, Shutaro; Nagai, Akira: On the implementation of Boolean Gröbner bases (2014)
- Koyama, Tamio; Nakayama, Hiromasa; Nishiyama, Kenta; Takayama, Nobuki: Holonomic gradient descent for the Fisher-Bingham distribution on the $d$-dimensional sphere (2014)
- Koyama, Tamio; Nakayama, Hiromasa; Ohara, Katsuyoshi; Sei, Tomonari; Takayama, Nobuki: Software packages for holonomic gradient method (2014)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: An algorithm for computing Tjurina stratifications of $\mu $-constant deformations by using local cohomology classes with parameters (2014)