Risa is the name of whole libraries of a computer algebra system (CAS) which is under development at FUJITSU LABORATORIES LIMITED. The structure of Risa is as follows. - The basic algebraic engine This is the part which performs basic algebraic operations, such as arithmetic operations, to algebraic objects, e.g., numbers and polynomials, which are already converted into internal forms. It exists, like `libc.a’ of UNIX, as a library of ordinary UNIX system. The algebraic engine is written mainly in C language and partly in assembler. It serves as the basic operation part of Asir, a standard language interface of Risa. - Memory Manager Risa employs, as its memory management component (the memory manager), a free software distributed by Boehm (gc-6.1alpha5). It is proposed by [Boehm,Weiser], and developed by Boehm and his colleagues. The memory manager has a memory allocator which automatically reclaims garbages, i.e., allocated but unused memories, and refreshes them for further use. The algebraic engine gets all its necessary memories through the memory manager. - Asir Asir is a standard language interface of Risa’s algebraic engine. It is one of the possible language interfaces, because one can develop one’s own language interface easily on Risa system. Asir is an example of such language interfaces. Asir has very similar syntax and semantics as C language. Furthermore, it has a debugger that provide a subset of commands of dbx, a widely used debugger of C language.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 83 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 20 of 83.
- Kobayashi, Shigeki; Takato, Setsuo: Cooperation of KeTCindy and computer algebra system (2016)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: Computing Tjurina stratifications of $\mu $-constant deformations via parametric local cohomology systems (2016)
- Oshima, Toshio: Drawing curves (2016)
- Takato, Setsuo: What is and how to use KeTCindy -- linkage between dynamic geometry software and LaTeX graphics capabilities -- (2016)
- Fukasaku, Ryoya; Inoue, Shutaro; Sato, Yosuke: On QE algorithms over an algebraically closed field based on comprehensive Gröbner systems (2015)
- Fujimoto, Mitsushi: An implementation method of a CAS with a handwriting interface on tablet devices (2014)
- Fukasaku, Ryoya: QE software based on comprehensive gröbner systems (2014)
- Hibi, Takayuki; Nishiyama, Kenta; Ohsugi, Hidefumi; Shikama, Akihiro: Many toric ideals generated by quadratic binomials possess no quadratic Gröbner bases (2014)
- Inoue, Shutaro; Nagai, Akira: On the implementation of Boolean Gröbner bases (2014)
- Koyama, Tamio; Nakayama, Hiromasa; Nishiyama, Kenta; Takayama, Nobuki: Holonomic gradient descent for the Fisher-Bingham distribution on the $d$-dimensional sphere (2014)
- Koyama, Tamio; Nakayama, Hiromasa; Ohara, Katsuyoshi; Sei, Tomonari; Takayama, Nobuki: Software packages for holonomic gradient method (2014)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: An algorithm for computing Tjurina stratifications of $\mu $-constant deformations by using local cohomology classes with parameters (2014)
- Nagai, Akira; Inoue, Shutaro: An implementation method of Boolean Gröbner bases and comprehensive Boolean Gröbner bases on general computer algebra systems (2014)
- Noro, Masayuki; Yokoyama, Kazuhiro: Verification of Gröbner basis candidates (2014)
- Ohara, Katsuyoshi; Tajima, Shinichi; Terui, Akira: Developing linear algebra packages on Risa/Asir for eigenproblems (2014)
- Tajima, Shinichi; Ohara, Katsuyoshi; Terui, Akira: An extension and efficient calculation of the Horner’s rule for matrices (2014)
- Hamada, Tatsuyoshi: Warm-up drills and tips for mathematical software (2013)
- Hashiguchi, Hiroki; Numata, Yasuhide; Takayama, Nobuki; Takemura, Akimichi: The holonomic gradient method for the distribution function of the largest root of a Wishart matrix (2013)
- Hibi, Takayuki (ed.): Gröbner bases. Statistics and software systems. Transl. from the Japanese (2013)
- Nakayama, Hiromasa; Nishiyama, Kenta: Examples and exercises (2013)