Risa is the name of whole libraries of a computer algebra system (CAS) which is under development at FUJITSU LABORATORIES LIMITED. The structure of Risa is as follows. - The basic algebraic engine This is the part which performs basic algebraic operations, such as arithmetic operations, to algebraic objects, e.g., numbers and polynomials, which are already converted into internal forms. It exists, like `libc.a’ of UNIX, as a library of ordinary UNIX system. The algebraic engine is written mainly in C language and partly in assembler. It serves as the basic operation part of Asir, a standard language interface of Risa. - Memory Manager Risa employs, as its memory management component (the memory manager), a free software distributed by Boehm (gc-6.1alpha5). It is proposed by [Boehm,Weiser], and developed by Boehm and his colleagues. The memory manager has a memory allocator which automatically reclaims garbages, i.e., allocated but unused memories, and refreshes them for further use. The algebraic engine gets all its necessary memories through the memory manager. - Asir Asir is a standard language interface of Risa’s algebraic engine. It is one of the possible language interfaces, because one can develop one’s own language interface easily on Risa system. Asir is an example of such language interfaces. Asir has very similar syntax and semantics as C language. Furthermore, it has a debugger that provide a subset of commands of dbx, a widely used debugger of C language.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 102 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 20 of 102.
- Fujimura, Masayo; Hariri, Parisa; Mocanu, Marcelina; Vuorinen, Matti: The Ptolemy-Alhazen problem and spherical mirror reflection (2019)
- Iohara, Kenji (ed.); Malbos, Philippe (ed.); Saito, Masa-Hiko (ed.); Takayama, Nobuki (ed.): Two algebraic byways from differential equations: Gröbner bases and quivers (2019)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: Alternative algorithms for computing generic (\mu^\ast)-sequences and local Euler obstructions of isolated hypersurface singularities (2019)
- Ohara, Katsuyoshi; Tajima, Shinichi: An algorithm for computing Grothendieck local residues. I: Shape basis case (2019)
- Tajima, Shinichi; Nabeshima, Katsusuke: An implementation of the Lê-Teissier method for computing local Euler obstructions (2019)
- Fujimura, Masayo: Interior and exterior curves of finite Blaschke products (2018)
- Hashiguchi, Hiroki; Takayama, Nobuki; Takemura, Akimichi: Distribution of the ratio of two Wishart matrices and cumulative probability evaluation by the holonomic gradient method (2018)
- Ishihara, Yuki; Yokoyama, Kazuhiro: Effective localization using double ideal quotient and its implementation (2018)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Ohara, Katsuyoshi; Tajima, Shinichi: Comprehensive Gröbner systems in PBW algebras, Bernstein-Sato ideals and holonomic (D)-modules (2018)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: A new method for computing the limiting tangent space of an isolated hypersurface singularity via algebraic local cohomology (2018)
- Oaku, Toshinori: Algorithms for (D)-modules, integration, and generalized functions with applications to statistics (2018)
- Takayama, Nobuki; Kuriki, Satoshi; Takemura, Akimichi: (A)-hypergeometric distributions and Newton polytopes (2018)
- Fujimura, Masayo: Blaschke products and circumscribed conics (2017)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: Computing (\mu^*)-sequences of hypersurface isolated singularities via parametric local cohomology systems (2017)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: Algebraic local cohomology with parameters and parametric standard bases for zero-dimensional ideals (2017)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: Comprehensive Gröbner systems approach to (b)-functions of (\mu)-constant deformations (2017)
- Kobayashi, Shigeki; Takato, Setsuo: Cooperation of KeTCindy and computer algebra system (2016)
- Nabeshima, Katsusuke; Tajima, Shinichi: Computing Tjurina stratifications of (\mu)-constant deformations via parametric local cohomology systems (2016)
- Oshima, Toshio: Drawing curves (2016)
- Takato, Setsuo: What is and how to use KeTCindy -- linkage between dynamic geometry software and LaTeX graphics capabilities -- (2016)