MSVMpack: a multi-class support vector machine package. This paper describes MSVMpack, an open source software package dedicated to our generic model of multi-class support vector machine. All four multi-class support vector machines (M-SVMs) proposed so far in the literature appear as instances of this model. MSVMpack provides for them the first unified implementation and offers a convenient basis to develop other instances. This is also the first parallel implementation for M-SVMs. The package consists in a set of command-line tools with a callable library. The documentation includes a tutorial, a user’s guide and a developer’s guide.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Blanco, Víctor; Japón, Alberto; Puerto, Justo: Optimal arrangements of hyperplanes for SVM-based multiclass classification (2020)
- Zhou, Joey Tianyi; Tsang, Ivor W.; Ho, Shen-Shyang; Müller, Klaus-Robert: (N)-ary decomposition for multi-class classification (2019)
- Breschi, Valentina; Piga, Dario; Bemporad, Alberto: Piecewise affine regression via recursive multiple least squares and multicategory discrimination (2016)
- Iosifidis, Alexandros; Gabbouj, Moncef: Multi-class support vector machine classifiers using intrinsic and penalty graphs (2016)
- López, Julio; Maldonado, Sebastián: Multi-class second-order cone programming support vector machines (2016)
- van den Burg, Gerrit J. J.; Groenen, Patrick J. F.: GenSVM: a generalized multiclass support vector machine (2016)
- Didiot, Emmanuel; Lauer, Fabien: Efficient optimization of multi-class support vector machines with MSVMpack (2015)
- Guo, Husheng; Wang, Wenjian: An active learning-based SVM multi-class classification model (2015)
- Murua, Alejandro; Wicker, Nicolas: Kernel-based mixture models for classification (2015)
- Rodriguez-Lujan, Irene; Huerta, Ramon: A Fisher consistent multiclass loss function with variable margin on positive examples (2015)
- Djuric, Nemanja; Lan, Liang; Vucetic, Slobodan; Wang, Zhuang: BudgetedSVM: a toolbox for scalable SVM approximations (2013)
- Lauer, Fabien; Guermeur, Yann: MSVMpack: a multi-class support vector machine package (2011)