timereg: Flexible regression models for survival data Programs for Martinussen and Scheike (2006), ‘Dynamic Regression Models for Survival Data’, Springer Verlag. Plus more recent developments. Additive survival model, semiparametric proportional odds model, fast cumulative residuals, excess risk models and more. Flexible competing risks regression including GOF-tests. Two-stage frailty modelling. PLS for the additive risk model. Lasso in ahaz package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Lanjoni, Beatriz R.; Ortega, Edwin M.M.; Cordeiro, Gauss M.: Extended Burr XII regression models: theory and applications (2016)
- Cancho, Vicente G.; de Castro, Mário; Dey, Dipak K.: Long-term survival models with latent activation under a flexible family of distributions (2013)
- Oueslati, Abdullah; Lopez, Olivier: A proportional hazards regression model with change-points in the baseline function (2013)
- Borges, Patrick; Rodrigues, Josemar; Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy: Correlated destructive generalized power series cure rate models and associated inference with an application to a cutaneous melanoma data (2012)
- Cancho, Vicente G.; Louzada, Francisco; Barriga, Gladys D.C.: The geometric Birnbaum-Saunders regression model with cure rate (2012)
- Rodrigues, Josemar; de Castro, Mário; Balakrishnan, N.; Cancho, Vicente G.: Destructive weighted Poisson cure rate models (2011)