tmvtnorm: Truncated Multivariate Normal and Student t Distribution Random number generation for the truncated multivariate normal and Student t distribution. Computes probabilities, quantiles and densities, including one-dimensional and bivariate marginal densities. Computes first and second moments (i.e. mean and covariance matrix) for the double-truncated multinormal case.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Kim, Hea-Jung; Choi, Taeryon; Jo, Seongil: Bayesian factor analysis with uncertain functional constraints about factor loadings (2016)
- Lu, Jiannan; Deng, Alex: Demystifying the bias from selective inference: a revisit to Dawid’s treatment selection problem (2016)
- Cui, Shiqi; Guha, Subharup; Ferreira, Marco A.R.; Tegge, Allison N.: HmmSeq: a hidden Markov model for detecting differentially expressed genes from RNA-seq data (2015)
- Kim, Hea-Jung: A best linear threshold classification with scale mixture of skew normal populations (2015)
- Emery, Xavier; Arroyo, Daisy; Peláez, María: Simulating large Gaussian random vectors subject to inequality constraints by Gibbs sampling (2014)
- Zhang, Zhiyong; Wang, Lijuan: Methods for mediation analysis with missing data (2013)
- Manjunath, B.G.; Frick, Melanie; Reiss, Rolf-Dieter: Some notes on extremal discriminant analysis (2012)
- Griffiths, William: A Gibbs’ sampler for the parameters of a truncated multivariate normal distribution (2004)