R package gnm: Generalized Nonlinear Models. Functions to specify and fit generalized nonlinear models, including models with multiplicative interaction terms such as the UNIDIFF model from sociology and the AMMI model from crop science, and many others. Over-parameterized representations of models are used throughout; functions are provided for inference on estimable parameter combinations, as well as standard methods for diagnostics etc.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Ohtaki, Megu; Tonda, Tetsuji; Aihara, Kazuyuki: A two-phase Poisson process model and its application to analysis of cancer mortality among A-bomb survivors (2015)
- Anestis Touloumis: R Package multgee: A Generalized Estimating Equations Solver for Multinomial Responses (2014) arXiv
- Kateri, Maria: Contingency table analysis. Methods and implementation using R (2014)
- Nash, John C.: Nonlinear parameter optimization using R tools (2014)
- Yee, Thomas W.; Hadi, Alfian F.: Row-column interaction models, with an R implementation (2014)
- Debón, A.; Martínez-Ruiz, F.; Montes, F.: A geostatistical approach for dynamic life tables: the effect of mortality on remaining lifetime and annuities (2010)