Algorithm 771: rksuite_90: Fortran 90 software for ordinary differential equation initial-value problems We present Fortran 90 software for the initial value problem in ordinary differential equations, including the interfaces and how Fortran 90 language features afford the opportunity both to address different types and structures of variables and to provide additional functionality. A novel feature of this software is the availability of Unix scripts which enable presentation of the software for multiple problem types.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Sharp, Philip W.: $N$-body simulations: the performance of some integrators. (2006)
- Antohe, V.; Gladwell, I.: Performance of variable step size methods for solving model separable Hamiltonian systems (2004)
- Antohe, V.; Gladwell, I.: Performance of Gauss implicit Runge-Kutta methods on separable Hamiltonian systems. (2003)
- Antohe, V.; Gladwell, I.: Performance of two methods for solving separable Hamiltonian systems (2000)
- Brankin, R. W.; Gladwell, I.: Algorithm 771: $\mathrm rksuite\_90$: Fortran 90 software for ordinary differential equation initial-value problems (1997)
- Gladwell, I.; Bouas-Dockery, K.; Brankin, R. W.: A Fortran 90 separable Hamiltonian system solver (1997)