Matching: Multivariate and Propensity Score Matching with Balance Optimization. Provides functions for multivariate and propensity score matching and for finding optimal balance based on a genetic search algorithm. A variety of univariate and multivariate metrics to determine if balance has been obtained are also provided.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Lindlbauer, Ivonne; Schreyögg, Jonas; Winter, Vera: Changes in technical efficiency after quality management certification: A DEA approach using difference-in-difference estimation with genetic matching in the hospital industry (2016) ioport
- Zwitser, Robert J.; Maris, Gunter: Ordering individuals with sum scores: the introduction of the nonparametric Rasch model (2016)
- Faraway, Julian J.: Linear models with R (2015)
- Chakraborty, Bibhas; Moodie, Erica E.M.: Statistical methods for dynamic treatment regimes. Reinforcement learning, causal inference, and personalized medicine (2013)
- Sermaidis, Giorgos; Papaspiliopoulos, Omiros; Roberts, Gareth O.; Beskos, Alexandros; Fearnhead, Paul: Markov chain Monte Carlo for exact inference for diffusions (2013)
- Yu, Cindy; Legg, Jason; Liu, Bin: Estimating multiple treatment effects using two-phase semiparametric regression estimators (2013)