HYDRUS is a software package for simulating water, heat, and solute movement in two- and three-dimensional variably saturated media. The software package consists of a computational computer program and an interactive graphics-based user interface. A brief description of HYDRUS is given in the Introduction and Program Description. More detailed information is given in the User and Technical Manuals.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Winstanley, H.F.; Fowler, A.C.: Biomat development in soil treatment units for on-site wastewater treatment (2013)
- Norambuena-Contreras, J.; Arbat, G.; Nieto, P.J.García; Castro-Fresno, D.: Nonlinear numerical simulation of rainwater infiltration through road embankments by FEM (2012)
- Zambra, C.E.; Dumbser, M.; Toro, E.F.; Moraga, N.O.: A novel numerical method of high-order accuracy for flow in unsaturated porous media (2012)
- Tian, FuQiang; Gao, Long; Hu, HePing: A two-dimensional Richards equation solver based on CVODE for variably saturated soil water movement (2011)
- Kumar, R.Praveen; Dodagoudar, G.R.: Meshfree analysis of two-dimensional contaminant transport through unsaturated porous media using EFGM (2010)
- Lazarovitch, N.; Poulton, M.; Furman, A.; Warrick, A.W.: Water distribution under trickle irrigation predicted using artificial neural networks (2009)
- Vrankar, L.; Turk, G.; Runovc, F.: Verification of meshless methods in transport modelling of radionuclide migration through the porous media (2006)