Approximate quantified constraint solving (AQCS). AQCS is a program for solving quantified constraints approximately. A quantified constraint is a formula of first-order predicate logic containing the following symbols: Variables ranging over the reals, floating point interval constants, the function symbols + and ., the predicate symbols <= , =, <, >= and >, and the quantifiers exist and forall . The output for a given quantified constraint is a set of boxes on which the constraint is guaranteed to be true and a set of boxes on which the constraint is guaranteed to be false. For constraints with less than three free variables graphical output is also available.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Ishii, Daisuke; Goldsztejn, Alexandre; Jermann, Christophe: Interval-based projection method for under-constrained numerical systems (2012)
- Jaulin, Luc: Combining interval analysis with flatness theory for state estimation of sailboat robots (2012)
- Goldsztejn, Alexandre; Michel, Claude; Rueher, Michel: Efficient handling of universally quantified inequalities (2009)
- Kanno, Masaaki; Anai, Hirokazu: Computer algebra for guaranteed accuracy. How does it help? (2009)
- Hyodo, Noriko; Hong, Myunghoon; Yanami, Hitoshi; Hara, Shinji; Anai, Hirokazu: Solving and visualizing nonlinear parametric constraints in control based on quantifier elimination (2007)
- Liska, Richard; Váchal, Pavel: Quantifier elimination supported proofs in the numerical treatment of fluid flows (2007)
- Ratschan, Stefan: Approximate quantified constraint solving by cylindrical box decomposition (2002)
- Ratschan, Stefan: Quantified constraints under perturbation (2002)
- Shary, Sergey P.: A new technique in systems analysis under interval uncertainty and ambiguity (2002)
- Ratschan, Stefan: Convergent approximate solving of first-order constraints by approximate quantifiers (2001) ioport
- Ratschan, Stefan: Uncertainty propagation in heterogeneous algebras for approximate quantified constraint solving (2000)