CaTS is a software package whose main functions enumerate (1) all reduced Groebner bases of a lattice ideal, and (2) all monomial A-graded ideals that are flip-connected to a given one. Several variants of these enumeration algorithms are supported such as restricting the above enumerations to all initial ideals or monomial A-graded ideals with a fixed radical. CaTS supports several additional commands among which the highlights are: ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Bigatti, Anna M.; De Negri, Emanuela: Koszul algebras and computations (2017)
- Bigatti, Anna M. (ed.); Gimenez, Philippe (ed.); Sáenz-de-Cabezón, Eduardo (ed.): Computations and combinatorics in commutative algebra. EACA school, Valladolid, Spain, 2013 (2017)
- Caviglia, Giulio: The pinched Veronese is Koszul (2009)
- Gurjar, R. V. (ed.); Katre, S. A. (ed.); Rao, Ravi A. (ed.); Verma, J. K. (ed.): Commutative algebra and combinatorics. Part I: Computational algebra and combinatorics of toric ideals. Part II: Topics in commutative algebra and combinatorics. Proceedings of the international workshop and conference on computational algebraic geometry, Bangalore, India, December 8--13, 2003 (2007)
- Maclagan, Diane; Thomas, Rekha R.: Gröbner basics (2007)
- O’Shea, Edwin; Thomas, Rekha R.: Toric initial ideals of (\Delta)-normal configurations: Cohen-Macaulayness and degree bounds (2005)