VKCURVE is a computer algebra package which computes a presentation of the fundamental group of the complement in the complex plane of an algebraic curve, following Van Kampen’s method. It is written in GAP3. If, when using this package, you find any bugs, misdesigns, problems etc... (or if you just make an interesting use of the package), please send Email to us (David Bessis or Jean Michel).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Rouquier, Raphaël: $q$-Schur algebras and complex reflection groups. (2008)
- Bessis, David: Variations on van Kampen’s method (2005)
- Bessis, David; Michel, Jean: Explicit presentations for exceptional braid groups. (2004)
- Berest, Yuri; Etingof, Pavel; Ginzburg, Victor: Cherednik algebras and differential operators on quasi-invariants. (2003)
- Ginzburg, Victor; Guay, Nicolas; Opdam, Eric; Rouquier, Raphaël: On the category $\cal O$ for rational Cherednik algebras. (2003)
- Ariki, Susumu: Representations of quantum algebras and combinatorics of Young tableaux. Transl. from the Japanese and revised from the author (2002)
- Etingof, Pavel; Ginzburg, Victor: Symplectic reflection algebras, Calogero-Moser space, and deformed Harish-Chandra homomorphism. (2002)
- Dehornoy, Patrick; Paris, Luis: Gaussian groups and Garside groups, two generalisations of Artin groups (1999)