R package segmented: Segmented relationships in regression models with breakpoints/changepoints estimation. Given a (generalized) linear model, segmented ‘updates’ the model by adding one or more segmented relationships. Several variables with multiple breakpoints are allowed.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Lu, Kang-Ping; Chang, Shao-Tung: Robust algorithms for multiphase regression models (2020)
- Guo, Weilong; Minca, Andreea; Wang, Li: The topology of overlapping portfolio networks (2016)
- Paganoni, Anna Maria (ed.); Secchi, Piercesare (ed.): Advances in complex data modeling and computational methods in statistics. Selected papers based on the presentations at the conference “S.Co 2013, Complex data modeling and computationally intensive methods for estimation and prediction”, Milano, Italy, September 9--12, 2013 (2015)
- Ahmadi, Seyed Saeed; Li, Johnny Siu-Hang: Coherent mortality forecasting with generalized linear models: a modified time-transformation approach (2014)
- Sonderegger, Derek L.; Hannig, Jan: Fiducial theory for free-knot splines (2014)
- Young, Derek S.: Mixtures of regressions with changepoints (2014)
- Chen, Cathy W. S.; Chan, Jennifer S. K.; Gerlach, Richard: A comparison of estimators for regression models with change points (2011)
- Chen, Cathy W. S.; Chan, Jennifer S. K.; So, Mike K. P.; Lee, Kevin K. M.: Classification in segmented regression problems (2011)
- Vito M. Muggeo: Analyzing Temperature Effects on Mortality Within the R Environment: The Constrained Segmented Distributed Lag Parameterization (2010) not zbMATH