randomSurvivalForest: Random Survival Forests. Random survival forests for right-censored and competing risks survival data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Ishwaran, Hemant: The effect of splitting on random forests (2015)
- Zhou, Yan; McArdle, John J.: Rationale and applications of survival tree and survival ensemble methods (2015)
- Sexton, Joseph; Laake, Petter: Boosted coefficient models (2012)
- Bou-Hamad, Imad; Larocque, Denis; Ben-Ameur, Hatem: A review of survival trees (2011)
- Porzelius, Christine: Model complexity selection in high-dimensional time-to-event data analysis (2011)
- Porzelius, Christine; Schumacher, Martin; Binder, Harald: The benefit of data-based model complexity selection via prediction error curves in time-to-event data (2011)
- Chen, Xi; Wang, Lily; Ishwaran, Hemant: An integrative pathway-based clinical-genomic model for cancer survival prediction (2010)
- Ishwaran, Hemant; Kogalur, Udaya B.: Consistency of random survival forests (2010)
- Siroky, David S.: Navigating random forests and related advances in algorithmic modeling (2009)
- Clarke, Jennifer; West, Mike: Bayesian Weibull tree models for survival analysis of clinico-genomic data (2008)
- Ishwaran, Hemant; Kogalur, Udaya B.; Blackstone, Eugene H.; Lauer, Michael S.: Random survival forests (2008)
- Ishwaran, Hemant: Variable importance in binary regression trees and forests (2007)