R package mixreg: Functions to fit mixtures of regressions. Fits mixtures of (possibly multivariate) regressions (which has been described as doing ANCOVA when you don’t know the levels).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Angelo Mazza; Antonio Punzo; Salvatore Ingrassia: flexCWM: A Flexible Framework for Cluster-Weighted Models (2018)
- Young, Derek S.: Mixtures of regressions with changepoints (2014)
- Bordes, L.; Kojadinovic, I.; Vandekerkhove, P.: Semiparametric estimation of a two-component mixture of linear regressions in which one component is known (2013)
- Marcos Prates; Victor Lachos; Celso Barbosa Cabral: mixsmsn: Fitting Finite Mixture of Scale Mixture of Skew-Normal Distributions (2013)
- Yan, Guohua; Welch, William J.; Zamar, Ruben H.: Model-based linear clustering (2010)
- Young, D. S.; Hunter, D. R.: Mixtures of regressions with predictor-dependent mixing proportions (2010)