VineCopula: Statistical inference of vine copulas. This package provides functions for statistical inference of vine copulas. It contains tools for bivariate exploratory data analysis, bivariate copula selection and (vine) tree construction. Models can be estimated either sequentially or by joint maximum likelihood estimation. Sampling algorithms and plotting methods are also included. Data is assumed to lie in the unit hypercube (so-called copula data). For C- and D-vines links to the package CDVine are provided.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Ng, Chi Tim; Joe, Harry: Comparison of non-nested models under a general measure of distance (2016)
- Cooke, R.M.; Kurowicka, D.; Wilson, Kevin J.: Sampling, conditionalizing, counting, merging, searching regular vines (2015)
- Erhardt, Tobias Michael; Czado, Claudia; Schepsmeier, Ulf: Spatial composite likelihood inference using local C-vines (2015)
- Kleiter, Gernot D.: Modeling biased information seeking with second order probability distributions. (2015)
- Schepsmeier, Ulf: Efficient information based goodness-of-fit tests for vine copula models with fixed margins: a comprehensive review (2015)
- Jordanger, Lars Arne; Tjøstheim, Dag: Model selection of copulas: AIC versus a cross validation copula information criterion (2014)
- Schepsmeier, Ulf; Stöber, Jakob: Derivatives and Fisher information of bivariate copulas (2014)
- Czado, Claudia; Brechmann, Eike Christian; Gruber, Lutz: Selection of vine copulas (2013)
- Krupskii, Pavel; Joe, Harry: Factor copula models for multivariate data (2013)