BRugs: R interface to the OpenBUGS MCMC software. Fully-interactive R interface to the OpenBUGS software for Bayesian analysis using MCMC sampling. Runs natively and stably in 32-bit R under Windows. Versions running on Linux and on 64-bit R under Windows are in ”beta” status and less efficient.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Bhadra, Anindya; Carroll, Raymond J.: Exact sampling of the unobserved covariates in Bayesian spline models for measurement error problems (2016)
- Bocci, Chiara; Rocco, Emilia: Estimates for geographical domains through geoadditive models in presence of incomplete geographical information (2014)
- Neville, Sarah E.; Ormerod, John T.; Wand, M.P.: Mean field variational Bayes for continuous sparse signal shrinkage: pitfalls and remedies (2014)
- Delatola, Eleni-Ioanna; Griffin, Jim E.: Bayesian nonparametric modelling of the return distribution with stochastic volatility (2011)
- Faes, C.; Ormerod, J.T.; Wand, M.P.: Variational Bayesian inference for parametric and nonparametric regression with missing data (2011)
- Ormerod, John T.: Grid based variational approximations (2011)
- Wand, M.P.; Ormerod, J.T.: Penalized wavelets: embedding wavelets into semiparametric regression (2011)
- Wang, S.S.J.; Wand, M.P.: Using Infer.NET for statistical analyses (2011)
- Kadiri, M.Al; Carroll, R.J.; Wand, M.P.: Marginal longitudinal semiparametric regression via penalized splines (2010)
- Ruppert, David; Wand, M.P.; Carroll, Raymond J.: Semiparametric regression during 2003--2007 (2009)