R package prefmod: Utilities to fit paired comparison models for preferences. Generates design matrix for analysing real paired comparisons and derived paired comparison data (Likert type items / ratings or rankings) using a loglinear approach. Fits loglinear Bradley-Terry model (LLBT) exploting an eliminate feature. Computes pattern models for paired comparisons, rankings, and ratings. Some treatment of missing values (MCAR and MNAR). Fits latent class (mixture) models for paired comparison, rating and ranking patterns using a nonparametric ML approach.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Barbiero, Alessandro; Ferrari, Pier Alda: An R package for the simulation of correlated discrete variables (2017)
- Mollica, Cristina; Tardella, Luca: Bayesian Plackett-Luce mixture models for partially ranked data (2017)
- Cristina Mollica, Luca Tardella: PLMIX: An R package for modeling and clustering partially ranked data (2016) arXiv
- Cattelan, Manuela: Models for paired comparison data: a review with emphasis on dependent data (2012)
- Reinhold Hatzinger, Regina Dittrich: prefmod: An R Package for Modeling Preferences Based on Paired Comparisons, Rankings, or Ratings (2012) misc
- Francis, Brian; Dittrich, Regina; Hatzinger, Reinhold: Modeling heterogeneity in ranked responses by nonparametric maximum likelihood: How do Europeans get their scientific knowledge? (2010)