DoseFinding: Planning and Analyzing Dose Finding experiments. The DoseFinding package provides functions for the design and analysis of dose-finding experiments (with focus on pharmaceutical Phase II clinical trials). It provides functions for: multiple contrast tests, fitting non-linear dose-response models (using Bayesian and non-Bayesian estimation), calculating optimal designs and an implementation of the MCPMod methodology.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Jones, Byron; Kenward, Michael G.: Design and analysis of cross-over trials (2015)
- Young, Walter R. (ed.); Chen, Ding-Geng (Din) (ed.): Clinical trial biostatistics and biopharmaceutical applications (2015)
- Bornkamp, Björn: Practical considerations for using functional uniform prior distributions for dose-response estimation in clinical trials (2014)
- Köllmann, Claudia; Bornkamp, Björn; Ickstadt, Katja: Unimodal regression using Bernstein-Schoenberg splines and penalties (2014)
- Bornkamp, Björn: Functional uniform priors for nonlinear modeling (2012)
- Bornkamp, Björn; Bretz, Frank; Dette, Holger; Pinheiro, José: Response-adaptive dose-finding under model uncertainty (2011)