Blitz++ provides dense numeric arrays for C++ with performance on par with Fortran. It does so by using “template techniques” (expression templates and template meta-programs). In addition to fast performance, Blitz++ arrays provide many nice notations and features not available in Fortran 90.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Nelson, Blake; Kirby, Robert M.; Parker, Steven: Algorithm 940: optimal accumulator-based expression evaluation through the use of expression templates (2014)
- Rompf, Tiark; Sujeeth, Arvind K.; Amin, Nada; Brown, Kevin J.; Jovanovic, Vojin; Lee, HyoukJoong; Jonnalagedda, Manohar; Olukotun, Kunle; Odersky, Martin: Optimizing data structures in high-level programs, new directions for extensible compilers based on staging (2013)
- Dadvand, Pooyan; Rossi, Riccardo; Oñate, Eugenio: An Object-Oriented Environment For Developing Finite Element Codes For Multi-Disciplinary Applications (2010)
- Mebane, D.S.; Wang, J.H.: A general method of solution for the cluster variation method in ionic solids, with application to diffusionless transitions in yttria-stabilized zirconia (2010)
- Brčić, Stanko; Žugić-Zornija, Ljiljana: Simple and effective C++ matrix-vector library for nonprofessionals in computer science (2009)
- Bastian, P.; Blatt, M.; Dedner, A.; Engwer, C.; Klöfkorn, R.; Kornhuber, R.; Ohlberger, M.; Sander, O.: A generic grid interface for parallel and adaptive scientific computing. II: Implementation and tests in DUNE (2008)
- Bientinese, Paolo; Quintana-Ortí, Enrique S.; van de Geijn, Robert A.: Representing linear algebra algorithms in code: The FLAME application program interfaces (2005)
- Matthey, Thierry; Cickovski, Trevor; Hampton, Scott; Ko, Alice; Ma, Qun; Nyerges, Matthew; Raeder, Troy; Slabach, Thomas; Izaguirre, Jesús A.: ProtoMol, an object-oriented framework for prototyping novel algorithms for molecular dynamics (2004)
- Šterk, Marjan; Trobec, Roman: A multigrid Poisson solver on general 3-dimensional domains (2004)
- Izaguirre, Jesús A.; Ma, Qun; Matthey, Thierry; Willcock, Jeremiah; Slabach, Thomas; Moore, Branden; Viamontes, George: Overcoming instabilities in Verlet-I/r-RESPA with the mollified impulse method (2002)
- Mourrain, Bernard; Trebuchet, Philippe: Solving projective complete intersection faster (2000)
- Veldhuizen, Todd L.: Blitz++: The library that thinks it is a compiler (2000)