The aim of this paper is to present the numerical software package RWPKV which solves continuation and bifurcation problems in parametrized nonlinear two-point boundary value problems. The package is based on the multiple shooting code RWPM. Numerical examples demonstrating the efficiency of the package are presented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Merker, Andreas; Kaiser, Dieter; Hermann, Martin: Numerical bifurcation analysis of the bipedal spring-mass model (2015)
- Bersani, Alberto Maria; Giorgio, Ivan; Tomassetti, Giovanna: Buckling of an elastic hemispherical shell with an obstacle (2013)
- Hermann, M.; Milde, Th.: Computing eigenfunctions of singular points in nonlinear parametrized two-point BVPs (2009)
- Hermann, M.; Kaiser, D.; Schröder, M.: Bifurcation analysis of a class of parametrized two-point boundary value problems (2000)
- Hermann, M.; Kaiser, D.; Schröder, M.: Theoretical and numerical studies of nonlinear shell equations (1999)
- Hermann, M.; Kaiser, D.: RWPM: A software package of shooting methods for nonlinear two-point boundary value problems (1993)
- Hermann, M.; Ullrich, K.: RWPKV: A software package for continuation and bifurcation problems in two-point boundary value problems (1992)