R package seriation: Infrastructure for seriation. Infrastructure for seriation with an implementation of several seriation/sequencing techniques to reorder matrices, dissimilarity matrices, and dendrograms. Also contains some visualizations techniques based on seriation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Chi, Eric C.; Allen, Genevera I.; Baraniuk, Richard G.: Convex biclustering (2017)
- Hahsler, Michael: An experimental comparison of seriation methods for one-mode two-way data (2017)
- Laurent, Monique; Seminaroti, Matteo: Similarity-first search: a new algorithm with application to Robinsonian matrix recognition (2017)
- Tatti, Nikolaj: Discovering bands from graphs (2014)
- Chepoi, Victor; Seston, Morgan: Seriation in the presence of errors: a factor 16 approximation algorithm for $l_\infty $-fitting Robinson structures to distances (2011)
- Tseng, George C.: Quantile map: simultaneous visualization of patterns in many distributions with application to tandem mass spectrometry (2010)
- Wu, Han-Ming; Tien, Yin-Jing; Chen, Chun-Houh: GAP: a graphical environment for matrix visualization and cluster analysis (2010)
- Ali Ünlü; Thomas Kiefer; Ehtibar Dzhafarov: Fechnerian Scaling in R: The Package fechner (2009)
- Chepoi, Victor; Seston, Morgan: An approximation algorithm for $\ell_\infty$ fitting Robinson structures to distances (2009)
- Michael Hahsler; Kurt Hornik; Christian Buchta: Getting Things in Order: An Introduction to the R Package seriation (2008)
- Michael Hahsler; Kurt Hornik: TSP - Infrastructure for the Traveling Salesperson Problem (2007)