seriation: Infrastructure for seriation. Infrastructure for seriation with an implementation of several seriation/sequencing techniques to reorder matrices, dissimilarity matrices, and dendrograms. Also contains some visualizations techniques based on seriation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Laurent, Monique; Seminaroti, Matteo: Similarity-first search: a new algorithm with application to Robinsonian matrix recognition (2017)
- Tatti, Nikolaj: Discovering bands from graphs (2014)
- Chepoi, Victor; Seston, Morgan: Seriation in the presence of errors: a factor 16 approximation algorithm for $l_\infty $-fitting Robinson structures to distances (2011)
- Tseng, George C.: Quantile map: simultaneous visualization of patterns in many distributions with application to tandem mass spectrometry (2010)
- Wu, Han-Ming; Tien, Yin-Jing; Chen, Chun-Houh: GAP: a graphical environment for matrix visualization and cluster analysis (2010)
- Chepoi, Victor; Seston, Morgan: An approximation algorithm for $\ell_\infty$ fitting Robinson structures to distances (2009)