mlegp: Maximum Likelihood Estimates of Gaussian Processes. Maximum likelihood Gaussian process modeling for univariate and multi-dimensional outputs with diagnostic plots. Contact the maintainer for a package version that implements sensitivity analysis functionality.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Beck, Joakim; Guillas, Serge: Sequential design with mutual information for computer experiments (MICE): emulation of a tsunami model (2016)
- Regier, Jeffrey C.; Stark, Philip B.: Mini-minimax uncertainty quantification for emulators (2015)
- Paulo, Rui; García-Donato, Gonzalo; Palomo, Jesús: Calibration of computer models with multivariate output (2012)
- Haaland, Ben; Qian, Peter Z.G.: Accurate emulators for large-scale computer experiments (2011)
- Dancik, Garrett M.; Dorman, Karin S.: \itmlegp: Statistical analysis for computer models of biological systems using R. (2008)