The parallel iterative methods (PIM) package for the solution of systems of linear equations on parallel computers. We present a collection of public-domain Fortran 77 routines for the solution of systems of linear equations using a variety of iterative methods. The routines implement methods which have been modified for their efficient use on parallel architectures with either shared or distributed memory. PIM was designed to be portable across different machines. Results are presented for a variety of parallel computers.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- De Zaeytijd, J.; Bogaert, I.; Franchois, A.: An efficient hybrid MLFMA-FFT solver for the volume integral equation in case of sparse 3D inhomogeneous dielectric scatterers (2008)
- Pironkov, P.; Schöfer, M.; Krastev, K.: Properties of discrete Chebyshev collocation differential operators in curvilinear geometries (2008)
- da Cunha, R. D.; Becker, D.: Dynamic block GMRES: An iterative method for block linear systems (2007)
- Lu, Benzhuo; Cheng, Xiaolin; McCammon, J. Andrew: “New-version-fast-multipole-method” accelerated electrostatic calculations in biomolecular systems (2007)
- Marburg, Steffen; Schneider, Stefan: Performance of iterative solvers for acoustic problems. I: Solvers and effect of diagonal preconditioning. (2003)
- Schneider, Stefan; Marburg, Steffen: Performance of iterative solvers for acoustic problems. II: Acceleration by ILU-type preconditioner. (2003)
- da Cunha, Rudnei Dias; de Bortoli, Álvaro Luiz: A parallel Navier-Stokes solver for the rotating flow problem (2001)
- Cuminato, José A.; Filho, Antonio Castelo; Boaventura, Maurilio; Tomé, Murilo F.: Simulation of free surface flows in a distributed memory environment (1999)
- Dawson, Trevor W.; De Moerloose, Jan; Stuchly, Maria A.: Hybrid finite-difference method for high-resolution modelling of low-frequency electric induction in humans (1997)
- Barrett, Richard; Berry, Michael; Dongarra, Jack; Eijkhout, Victor; Romine, Charles: Algorithmic bombardment for the iterative solution of linear systems: A poly-iterative approach (1996)
- Dias da Cunha, Rudnei; Hopkins, Tim: The parallel iterative methods (PIM) package for the solution of systems of linear equations on parallel computers (1995)
- Dias da Cunha, Rudnei; Hopkins, Tim: A parallel implementation of the restarted GMRES iterative algorithm for nonsymmetric systems of linear equations (1994)