rJava: Low-level R to Java interface. Low-level interface to Java VM very much like .C/.Call and friends. Allows creation of objects, calling methods and accessing fields.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Daniel Fischer, Alain Berro, Klaus Nordhausen, Anne Ruiz-Gazen: REPPlab: An R package for detecting clusters and outliers using exploratory projection pursuit (2016) arXiv
- Neeraj Bokde, Kishore Kulat, Marcus W Beck, Gualberto Asencio-Cortes: R package imputeTestbench to compare imputations methods for univariate time series (2016) arXiv
- Hornik, Kurt; Buchta, Christian; Zeileis, Achim: Open-source machine learning: R meets Weka (2009)
- Lang, Duncan Temple: A modest proposal: an approach to making the internal R system extensible (2009)
- Höhle, Michael; Feldmann, Ulrike: RLadyBug -- an R package for stochastic epidemic models (2007)