Rgraphviz: Provides plotting capabilities for R graph objects. Interfaces R with the AT and T graphviz library for plotting R graph objects from the graph package. Users on all platforms must install graphviz; see the README file, available in the source distribution of this file, for details.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Holst, Klaus Kähler; Budtz-Jørgensen, Esben: Linear latent variable models: the lava-package (2013)
- Nagarajan, Radhakrishnan; Scutari, Marco; Lèbre, Sophie: Bayesian networks in R. With applications in systems biology (2013)
- Murrell, Paul: R graphics (2011)
- Ayala, Guillermo; López-Díaz, Miguel: The simplex dispersion ordering and its application to the evaluation of human corneal endothelia (2009)
- Hornik, Kurt; Buchta, Christian; Zeileis, Achim: Open-source machine learning: R meets Weka (2009)
- Murrell, Paul: R graphics. (2006)