Package ‘weaver’: Tools and extensions for processing Sweave documents. This package provides enhancements on the Sweave() function in the base package. In particular a facility for caching code chunk results is included.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Peter Carbonetto, Xiang Zhou, Matthew Stephens: varbvs: Fast Variable Selection for Large-scale Regression (2017) arXiv
- Falcon, Seth: Caching code chunks in dynamic documents. The weaver package (2009)
- Tierney, Luke: Code analysis and parallelizing vector operations in R (2009)
- Roger Peng: Caching and Distributing Statistical Analyses in R (2008) not zbMATH
- Robin Hankin: Introducing untb, an R Package For Simulating Ecological Drift Under the Unified Neutral Theory of Biodiversity (2007) not zbMATH