The GAP package NQL. The NQL package defines new GAP objects to work with finitely L-presented groups. The main part of the package is a nilpotent quotient algorithm for finitely L-presented groups. This is an algorithm which takes as input a finitely L-presented group G and a positive integer c. It computes a polycyclic presentation for the lower central series quotient G / γc(G).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Darné, Jacques: On the stable Andreadakis problem (2019)
- Hartung, René: Algorithms for finitely (L)-presented groups and their applications to some self-similar groups. (2013)
- Hartung, René: A Reidemeister-Schreier theorem for finitely (L)-presented groups. (2012)
- Hartung, René: Computation with finitely (L)-presented groups. (2012)
- Hartung, René: Coset enumeration for certain infinitely presented groups. (2011)
- Bartholdi, Laurent; Siegenthaler, Olivier: The twisted twin of the Grigorchuk group. (2010)
- Hartung, René: Approximating the Schur multiplier of certain infinitely presented groups via nilpotent quotients. (2010)
- Bartholdi, Laurent; Eick, Bettina; Hartung, René: A nilpotent quotient algorithm for certain infinitely presented groups and its applications. (2008)