R package SuppDists: Supplementary distributions. Ten distributions supplementing those built into R. Inverse Gauss, Kruskal-Wallis, Kendall’s Tau, Friedman’s chi squared, Spearman’s rho, maximum F ratio, the Pearson product moment correlation coefficiant, Johnson distributions, normal scores and generalized hypergeometric distributions. In addition two random number generators of George Marsaglia are included.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Tóth, Róbert; Somorčík, Ján: On a non-parametric confidence interval for the regression slope (2017)
- Cuenin, Johann; Jørgensen, Bent; Kokonendji, Célestin C.: Simulations of full multivariate Tweedie with flexible dependence structure (2016)
- G. Giner, Gordon K. Smyth: statmod: Probability Calculations for the Inverse Gaussian Distribution (2016) arXiv
- Cabral, Celso R^omulo Barbosa; Lachos, Víctor Hugo; Zeller, Camila Borelli: Multivariate measurement error models using finite mixtures of skew-Student $t$ distributions (2014)
- Lio, Y. L.; Park, Chanseok: A bootstrap control chart for inverse Gaussian percentiles (2010)
- Zaerpour, N.; Rabbani, M.; Gharehgozli, A. H.; Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R.: A comprehensive decision making structure for partitioning of make-to-order, make-to-stock and hybrid products (2009)