fds: Functional data sets. Functional data sets. This package contains a list of functional time series, sliced functional time series, and functional data sets. Functional time series is a special type of functional data observed over time. Sliced functional time series is a special type of functional time series with a time variable observed over time.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ivanescu, Andrada E.: Adaptive inference for the bivariate mean function in functional data (2017)
- Hooker, Giles; Roberts, Steven: Maximal autocorrelation functions in functional data analysis (2016)
- Cuevas, Antonio: A partial overview of the theory of statistics with functional data (2014)
- Battey, Heather; Sancetta, Alessio: Conditional estimation for dependent functional data (2013)
- Liebl, Dominik: Modeling and forecasting electricity spot prices: A functional data perspective (2013)