R package gRain: Graphical Independence Networks. A package for probability propagation in graphical independence networks, also known as probabilistic expert systems or Bayesian networks.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Bryon Aragam, Jiaying Gu, Qing Zhou: Learning Large-Scale Bayesian Networks with the sparsebn Package (2017) arXiv
- Scutari, Marco; Denis, Jean-Baptiste: Bayesian networks. With examples in R (2015)
- Nagarajan, Radhakrishnan; Scutari, Marco; Lèbre, Sophie: Bayesian networks in R. With applications in systems biology (2013)
- Markus Kalisch; Martin Mächler; Diego Colombo; Marloes Maathuis; Peter Bühlmann: Causal Inference Using Graphical Models with the R Package pcalg (2012)
- Søren Højsgaard: Graphical Independence Networks with the gRain Package for R (2012)
- Marco Scutari: Learning Bayesian Networks with the bnlearn R Package (2009) arXiv