R package raster: raster: Geographic data analysis and modeling. Reading, writing, manipulating, analyzing and modeling of gridded spatial data. The package implements basic and high-level functions. Processing of very large files is supported.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Brett T. McClintock, Theo Michelot: momentuHMM: R package for generalized hidden Markov models of animal movement (2017) arXiv
- Lamigueiro, Oscar Perpiñán: Displaying time series, spatial, and space-time data with R (2014)
- Bivand, Roger S.; Pebesma, Edzer J.; Gómez-Rubio, Virgilio: Applied spatial data analysis with R (2013)
- Hanks, Ephraim M.; Hooten, Mevin B.: Circuit theory and model-based inference for landscape connectivity (2013)
- Nina Golyandina, Anton Korobeynikov, Alex Shlemov, Konstantin Usevich: Multivariate and 2D Extensions of Singular Spectrum Analysis with the Rssa Package (2013) arXiv