S+SPATIALSTATS is the first comprehensive, object-oriented package for the analysis of spatial data. Providing a whole new set of analysis tools, S+SPATIALSTATS was created specifically for the exploration and modeling of spatially correlated data. It can be used to analyze data arising in areas such as environmental, mining, and petroleum engineering, natural resources, geography, epidemiology, demography, and others where data is sampled spatially. This users manual provides the documentation for the S+SPATIALSTATS module.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Bivand, Roger S.; Pebesma, Edzer J.; Gómez-Rubio, Virgilio: Applied spatial data analysis with R (2013)
- Kim, Hyoung-Moon; Mallick, Bani K.; Holmes, C.C.: Analyzing nonstationary spatial data using piecewise Gaussian processes (2005)
- Anselin, Luc (ed.); Florax, Raymond J. G. M. (ed.); Rey, Sergio J. (ed.): Advances in spatial econometrics. Methodology, tools and applications. (2004)
- Banerjee, Sudipto; Carlin, Bradley P.; Gelfand, Alan E.: Hierarchical modeling and analysis for spatial data. (2004)
- Waller, Lance A.; Gotway, Carol A.: Applied spatial statistics for public health data. (2004)
- Fraley, Chris; Raftery, Adrian E.: Enhanced model-based clustering, density estimation, and discriminant analysis software:\newlMCLUST (2003)
- Fraley, Chris; Raftery, Adrian E.: Model-based clustering, discriminant analysis, and density estimation. (2002)
- Stein, Michael L.: Interpolation of spatial data. Some theory for kriging (1999)
- Kaluzny, Stephen P.; Vega, Silvia C.; Cardoso, Tamre P.; Shelly, Alice A.: S+SpatialStats. User’s manual for Windows and UNIX (1997)