MAFFT: Multiple alignment program for amino acid or nucleotide sequences. MAFFT is a multiple sequence alignment program for unix-like operating systems. It offers a range of multiple alignment methods, L-INS-i (accurate; for alignment of <∼200 sequences), FFT-NS-2 (fast; for alignment of <∼10,000 sequences), etc.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Carugo, Oliviero (ed.); Eisenhaber, Frank (ed.): Data mining techniques for the life sciences (2016)
- Nguyen, Ken; Guo, Xuan; Pan, Yi: Multiple biological sequence alignment. Scoring functions, algorithms and evaluation (2016)
- Mora-Gutiérrez, Roman Anselmo; Lárraga-Ramírez, María E.; Rincón-García, Eric A.; Ponsich, Antonin; Ramírez-Rodríguez, Javier: Adaptation of the method of musical composition for solving the multiple sequence alignment problem (2015)
- Daskalakis, Constantinos; Roch, Sebastien: Alignment-free phylogenetic reconstruction: Sample complexity via a branching process analysis (2013)
- Daugelaite, Jurate; O’Driscoll, Aisling; Sleator, Roy D.: An overview of multiple sequence alignments and cloud computing in bioinformatics (2013)
- Andoni, Alexandr; Daskalakis, Constantinos; Hassidim, Avinatan; Roch, Sebastien: Global alignment of molecular sequences via ancestral state reconstruction (2012)
- Paradis, Emmanuel: Analysis of phylogenetics and evolution with R (2012)
- Saeed, Fahad; Perez-Rathke, Alan; Gwarnicki, Jaroslaw; Berger-Wolf, Tanya; Khokhar, Ashfaq: A high performance multiple sequence alignment system for pyrosequencing reads from multiple reference genomes (2012)
- Do, Chuong B.; Gross, Samuel S.; Batzoglou, Serafim: CONTRAlign: discriminative training for protein sequence alignment (2006)
- Du, Zhihua; Lin, Feng: Pattern-constrained multiple polypeptide sequence alignment (2005)